Hot tips: Hire a licensed attorney: Make sure that you hire a licensed attorney, as only a licensed attorney will be able to represent you in court. 3 more tips on hiring a DUI Attorney
DUI Attorneys in Tacoma.
Angela Horwath, website: Horwathlaw , Phone: 253-649-6070, Experience: 11 years, Locations: Tacoma. Free consultation: Yes.
Michael Harbeson, website: harbesonlaw, Phone: 253-209-6366, Experience: 21 years, Locations: Puyallup. Free consultation: Yes.
Jason S. Newcombe, website: washingtonstateattorneys, Phone: (844) 925-2943, Experience: 18 years, Locations: Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Olympia, Everett. Free Consultation: N/A
Facing your DUI charge.
Continue to do your homework and make the best-informed decision when hiring a lawyer, those listed above are just a few attorneys found online, and we will continue to add more over time. Here is a list of 8 things every driver should know.
DUI Laws in Washington State.
Every state is different with their laws, however, DUI laws are very tough and are meant to prevent citizens from drinking while driving. Since this website is meant for residents in the Tacoma area, here is the Washington DUI Laws.
Quick breakdown of Washington State DUI Laws
If this is your first DUI and you’re looking into hiring a DUI Attorney in Tacoma, it would be helpful to know some of the laws beforehand…
- 1st offense can range from 24 years to 1 year in jail, $865 to $5000 fine and license suspension, ranging from 90 days to 1 year.
- 2nd offense can range from 30 days to 1 year in jail, $1,100 to $5000 fine and license suspension ranging from 2 years to 900 days.
- 3rd offense can range from 90 days to 1 year, $2,000 to $5000 fine and license suspension ranging from 3 to 4 years.
How to hire a Tacoma DUI attorney
- Do your research.
- Look for experience within their areas of practice.
- Visit our service page for a DUI Attorney
- Don’t contact the first attorney you see online, continue to do your research.
- Look at their rates, ask about free consultations.
- If the Tacoma DUI attorney you contacted is not accepting new clients, ask for a recommendation.
Bonus: Read our Auto Accident Attorney Tacoma WA article.